• The Ghana Institute of Safety and Environmental Professionals (GHiSEP) and HSE Worldwide present our PREMIER SHERM
• The SHERM Certificate course is an 8 week course. It is delivered for 2.5 hours a week for 8 weeks.
• The prerequisite for this course is a basic knowledge of HSE and Risk Management.
• The course focuses more on practical application of HSE and Risk Management (SHERM) principles to solve real problems
of society and industry
• This course is open to practicing HSE Professionals and other professionals interested in equipping themselves with global
skills and widening their understanding of HSE and Risk Management concepts and practices.
• Overall Programme Objectives
• Develop clear objectives, goals, strategies, and measures for identifying and managing risks in multiple industries.
• Provide participants with advanced knowledge of safety, health, environment and risk management principles,
practices, techniques and how decisions are made in competitive business environments.
• Prepare today’s HSE professional for tomorrow’s challenges.
• Course Dates : 2022 March: 6 th , 13 th , 20 th & 27 th 2022 April: 3 rd , 10 th , 17 th & 24 th
• Course Fees : $ 2 00.00 (20 % discount for the first 100 people to register)
• Course Completion Certificate, reading materials and loads of practical knowledge will be shared by our experienced team
of faculty members.
• Registration : firstname.lastname@example.org and cc email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
• Mode : Zoom details will be shared on registration before commencement of